I wanted to have different locations for the photoshoot of
Sarasota's ecosystems. National preserves and parks allow for the easy access
to the plant life in Sarasota. Since most of the photos were taken in the late
afternoon, I had to stay aware of the sun reflection on the camera. adjustment
had to be made with angles of the photos and the amount of time needed to
locate areas to photograph. I visited Lido Shore frequently due to its close
location and had prior knowledge of the sandy beach, rocky shore, and mangroves
located adjacent to each other. Since the locations of the preserves were close
to where I live, scheduling my photoshoot wasn’t difficult, I only had to finish
taking photos before sundown because the parks close at that time.
Lido Shores
Lido Shores
Red Bug Slough Preserve
* photo was edited to black and white so the picture is not over saturated with light
Oscar Scherer State Park

















Comments
Post a Comment