I
decided for the shooting location, I would travel to three different Florida
preserves: Lido Shores, Red Bug Slough Preserve, and Oscar Scherer
State Park. The sceneries at each park is beautiful in the late afternoon and
the natural lighting from the sun provides a peaceful atmosphere to photograph.
I called multiple preserves in Sarasota, but some were either too far or too
expensive for admissions. The preserves chosen were near each other and easily
accessible. Only one of the preserves required an entry fee of $5, while the
rest were free admissions. The preserves allowed me to take tracks close to the
vegetation and river allowing for closer photos of the objects. The scenery of
the preserves was changing along the tracks, so this provided a variety of
backgrounds to photograph. Due to the variety of photos capable, I found the
three preserves perfect for my photo shoot.
Lido Shores
Red Bug Slough Preserve
Oscar Scherer State Park
Lido Shores
Oscar Scherer State Park



Comments
Post a Comment