The cover page has the most significant changes. I decided to change the font of all the text on the page. The title font looks sleeker and cleaner with the negative space surrounded by a white outline. Publisher was restrictive on the placement of certain text and I found it easier on InDesign. InDesign had higher mechanics which allows me to increase the width and length of the text, so it fills the page correctly. The title was stretched to optimize the top of the cover page. I also adjusted the position of the text so that it becomes more visible against the bark. When the text was placed over the leavers and shrubbery it camouflaged against the background, so I moved it to the right side of cover page, fixing the error. I also removed one of the articles from the lower position of the cover page and replace it with a website link. This encourages promotion of the cite by advertising to the reader. I also made sure that on the cover page to remove the hyphens on text
Before:


Comments
Post a Comment