When presenting my magazine, the feedback I received were
both positive and negative. My classmates advised that these changes would
greatly increase the authentic feel of my magazine.
On the cover page, my classmates showed significant
interest in the color scheme of my photo and vibrant pictures in my article
spread. However, they had difficulty seeing the main headline text due to its
position and color. The position of the headline will be moved up to make it
easier to see against a darker background. I may consider changing the color of
the text to a slightly darker yellow so that the text captures customers
attention better. One main feedback received was the hyphens on the cover-page
and table of contents. My peers suggested adjusting the text to remove the
hyphens since they made the magazine look unprofessional. I plan to adjust the
columns separating the article titles on the table of contents to remove any
hyphens in the text.
The article spreadsheet contained the most errors and
needed significant changes. One error was the missing page number and website
at the bottom of each page. The added page number would increase the
authenticity of my magazine, while the website would
advertise future magazines to my audience. I plan to add these changes to each
page of the articles, including the table of contents. Also, my classmates
wanted the position of the small picture to change from the corner of the page,
due to the odd way the text formed around the image. I plan to move the photo
to the middle, so the text naturally forms around it. Another error was editing
mistakes, mainly the position of text and the color of some of the text. The
borders on the second article page were uneven and some of the text went
outside the page. I want to add symmetrical borders to the second article page
so that it matches the first article border. This will allow the articles to
look neat when it is opened by any customers. The final advise given was moving
the quote further up the page. By changing the position, it reflects the same
style as other magazines.
Making these changes will allow for my magazine to follow
the conventions of traditional nature magazines.
Comments
Post a Comment